Apple cider vinegar is a home-remedy for various health issues and has been used for many years to treat common health ailments. It has been suggested that soaking and/or bathing in it may reduce pain and inflammation of the joints along with treating skin problems such as eczema and dandruff. By soaking in apple cider vinegar it will leave skin soft and pH balanced. Also soaking in a a-c-v bath restores the acid to alkaline balance in your body. If baths are not your thing, try mixing one cup of apple cider vinegar and warm water in a spray bottle and spray yourself after a shower, rub it in and feel refreshed!
How Do I Do It?
1. Pour 1 cup of apple cider vinegar into your bath water
2. Soak for at least 20 minutes. Recommended 30 minutes to one hour.
There is no need to wash your skin with soap as long as it is not irritated by the apple cider vinegar, and can be repeated daily. Apple cider vinegar can also help to maintain the balance and reduce build-up in hair, making it softer and shinier.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (headlicespecialist.wordpress.com)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Is One Of Nature’s Miracle Drugs (personalliberty.com)
- The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (kouzounaskitchen.wordpress.com)